Utrecht city centre
About this tour
- Suitable for every drawing level.
- Guidance in Dutch and English.
- We draw quickly and easily.
- We walk approximately 2.5 kilometers through the center.
- Around an Instax photo of you we draw typical elements of Utrecht such as the Dom and Miffy.
- I give a demo "Handlettering" (writing in a nice way).
- After a creative and relaxed afternoon, you have your own "Greetings from Utrecht postcard".
- You can save the postcard, post it in the mailbox and / or post it on social media.
- We meet next to the statue of Miffy at the Mariaplaats. This is on the opposite of the lunchroom 'Bagels and BeansAnd next to the HKU Utrechts Conservatorium.
- The starting point is on walking distance of Utrecht Central Station (about 10 minutes walk from the station hall)
- When you travel by car you can park at the ‘Springweg’ parking garage. After parking it's only a 3 minute walk to the starting point.
- You can safely leave your bike in the free fietsenstalling ‘Utrecht Zadelstraat’. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday there is also a Pop Up fietsenstalling at the Mariaplaats.
About the guide
With great pleasure I live in Utrecht for more than 20 years. I love Utrecht! I want to show you this beautiful and fun city by drawing elements from this city. I am a graphic designer and I love drawing, painting, handwriting, photography and styling.
We had a very nice afternoon. At the places where we have drawn the guide told nice facts and we have explored the beautiful city of Utrecht. The drawing was fun, suitable for every level.
You walk through the city and see beautiful places off the beaten track that you would never have discovered alone. The guide is nice and I felt completely at ease. It is relaxing and a very nice way to see a city. I received a canvas bag as a reminder, so I was very happy.
What a nice experience. A really nice and original idea to get to know the city. The afternoon was well prepared, so we all had a super nice homemade postcard from Utrecht.
Private bookings with AirBnB
€ 35 per person including VAT
With Airbnb you can book in a super simple and fast way. You can read more reviews from previous guests. Airbnb will send a reminder a day before the drawing tour starts. You can easily keep in touch with your guide (Myra) and any other guests. You can leave a review afterwards.
Note the group discounts:
A group of 4 to 5 people will receive a 10% discount (€ 31.50 p.p.). A group of 6 to 8 people will receive a 20% discount (€ 28 p.p.).
(You do not have or want an Airbnb account? Do a business booking with Myra).
Choose a date below to see the availability.
Business bookings with Myra
€ 35 per person excluding VAT
Book with Myra if you organize a business outing, you will receive an invoice by email with 21% VAT.
The drawing tours take place on the following Fridays: July 3 from 13:00 to 15:30. July 10, 17, August 7, 14, 21, 28, September 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm.
You can also e-mail us to arrange a different date.