Terms and Conditions
- Booking a drawing tour means that you accept the applicability of our terms and conditions.
- Participating in a drawing tour of I draw is at your own risk.
- The prices stated for the drawing tours offered are in euros, including 21% VAT for private individuals and excluding 21% VAT for business customers, unless stated otherwise or agreed in writing.
- I draw expressly reserves the right to change the prices, in particular when this is necessary on the basis of (legal) regulations.
- The prices of the drawing tour, as stated on the website, are binding for I draw on the assignment given by the customer at that time.
- If you come with fewer people than specified, that amount will not be deducted. This in connection with the purchase of material costs and reservation costs.
- Payment is made in advance via an invoice and online payment or via Airbnb.
- Dutch snacks are included in the drawing tour. The indicated price does not include other drinks and snacks.
- If you come with more than one person booked, people cannot participate in the drawing tour. We take the materials with you per booking / per person. Extra people must book online in advance.
- I draw reserves the right to cancel the drawing tour in bad weather, rain and / or strong wind. This is done at least 24 hours in advance. You have the right to participate in an I draw drawing tour another time in the same year.
- If the customer arrives late for a drawing tour, the official end time will be used as agreed.
- If the customer does not show up on a drawing tour, there is no right to money back.
- All rights, obligations, offers, orders and agreements to which these Conditions apply are exclusively governed by Dutch law. All disputes between parties will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in the Netherlands.
- I draw will treat the information you provide carefully and confidentially. We will not pass the data on to third parties. When placing a drawing tour we need your name and (mail) address to be able to receive the invoice
format and email. Visitor statistics of the site are kept for statistical purposes. However, this information is of a general nature and cannot be traced back to the individual visitor.
- I draw will use your e-mail address to send a newsletter every six months with information about new drawing tours and offers.
- I draw will use photo and video material for advertising and Social Media expressions, unless objections have been made prior to the drawing tour.
- For groups larger than 10 people, an extra guide is called in, for which extra costs will be charged.
- For bookings reserved with Airbnb, the Terms and Conditions of Airbnb apply https://www.airbnb.nl/terms