About this I draw Utrecht Lombok drawing tour
- Available on Friday afternoons from April to September.
- Andere dagen op aanvraag bespreekbaar.
- Available from 4 people.
- Suitable for every drawing level.
- Suitable for children's parties for children from 8 years.
- We draw simple and fast.
- We walk about 2.5 kilometers through the Lombok district.
- We draw typical Utrecht items around a Polaroid photo of you, such as: Windmill de Ster and ornaments from the Royal Dutch Mint.
- After a creative and relaxed morning you will have a selfmade, large 'Greetings from Utrecht postcard'.
- Tip: this tour can be combined with a lunch, drink or cake at Molen de Ster.
- Great for company outings, family parties, bachelor(ette) parties and girls' day out!
Starting point Molen de Ster
- We gather at Molen de Ster for this I draw Utrecht Lombok drawing tour.
- When you travel by bike, you can park your bike next to the mill (against the wooden racks).
- Travel by car? You can park your car in one of the streets near the mill, it's paid parking.
- If you travel by public transport, it is about an 8-minute walk. From the station hall of Utrecht Central, walk towards Jaarbeursplein. You take the big stairs down (or the elevator) and immediately keep right. You walk past "Metro City Kitchen" restaurant and past the NH hotel. Then cross the road "Westplein". Turn left and cross the "Damstraat". Walk on the footpath along the water and ATTENTION! keep the water on your left. At the end of the footpath is a small bridge that takes you to the yard of the mill.
About the guide
I live in Utrecht for more than 20 years with great pleasure. I want to show you this beautiful and fun city by drawing elements from this city. I am a graphic designer and I love drawing, painting, hand lettering, photography and styling.
Op 25 augustus meegedaan aan een tekentour Delfshaven. Ik kon als buitenstaander aansluiten bij een familie. De omgeving gaf al inspiratie om te tekenen en de sfeer was heerlijk relaxed.... read more
27 August 2023
- Group of 1 to 4 persons: € 37 per person.
- Group of 5 to 9 people: € 32 per person.
- Group of 10 to 24 people: € 30 per person*
- Group of 25 to 40 people: € 27 per person*
* One guide can accompany 13 persons. For larger groups, one or two extra guides will join. The additional cost for this is €50 per guide.
Prices for private bookings include VAT and prices for business bookings exclude VAT.
We'd love to help you plan a lunch before or a drink or dinner after the tour. Please email your preferences and budget to firstname.lastname@example.org and we tailor-make your trip.
With the U-pass you get 25% discount ones. (Price is € 27,75 per person instead of €37,- p.p.). You can also pay with your U-pas credit.
NB: Take your U-pass with you to the drawing tour.
Can't get four people together? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and then we'll see if you can join another group.
For children's parties I have developed a shorter route and I charge the following prices:
- Group of 4 children: € 27,- p.p.
- Group of 5 to 8 children: € 24,- p.p.
- Group of 9 to 12 children: € 22,- p.p.
There must be at least 2 other adults on the drawing tour due to the safety. The age of the children is between 8 and 14 years.
This drawing tour keeps you busy, but at the same time gives you a relaxed feeling. You will discover new parts of Utrecht in a fun, creative way. The set-up of the tour and the... read more
5 maart 2022