About this tour
- Suitable for every drawing level.
- Guidance in Dutch and English.
- We draw simple and fast.
- We walk approximately 2.5 kilometers through district Lombok.
- We start with an Instax photo of you and place it in the middle of a sheet of A4 size paper.
- Around the Instax photo we draw typical items from Utrecht, such as the mill, architectural ornaments of monuments, bicycles, decorative elements from nature, etc.
- I give a demo "Handlettering" (writing in a nice way).
- After a creative, pleasant and relaxed afternoon, you have your own personal large "Greetings from Utrecht postcard".
- You can save the postcard, post it in the mailbox and / or post it on social media.
- When you travel by bike, you can park your bike next to the mill (against the wooden racks).
- Travel by car? You can park your car in one of the streets near the mill, it's paid parking.
- If you travel by public transport, it is about an 8-minute walk. From the station hall of Utrecht Central, walk towards Jaarbeursplein. You take the big stairs down (or the elevator) and immediately keep right. You walk past "Metro City Kitchen" restaurant and past the NH hotel. Then cross the road "Westplein". Turn left and cross the "Damstraat". Walk on the footpath along the water and ATTENTION! keep the water on your left. At the end of the footpath is a small bridge that takes you to the yard of the mill.
About the guide
With great pleasure I live in Utrecht for more than 20 years. I love Utrecht! I want to show you this beautiful and fun city by drawing elements from this city. I am a graphic designer and I love drawing, painting, handwriting, photography and styling.
This tour was nice, a gift for yourself and others. Cozy and relaxed. Myra has chosen a nice route with nice drawing spots, fun facts and useful drawing tips. The drawing supplies bag also contained tasty snacks for on the go, Myra has thought of everything. I came home with an empty head and a nice homemade keepsake of a great afternoon!
This drawing tour keeps you busy but makes you feel relaxed at the same time. You will discover new parts of Utrecht in a fun, creative way. The setup of the tour and the guide make you feel comfortable, even if it’s been ages since you made your last drawing.
Myra gave an incredibly fun and interesting workshop, in which I learned how beautiful and special my living district actually is! A filled bag and a nice drawing tour make it worthwhile.
Private bookings with AirBnB
€ 35 per person including VAT
With Airbnb you can book in a super simple and fast way. You can read more reviews from previous guests. Airbnb will send a reminder a day before the drawing tour starts. You can easily keep in touch with your guide (Myra) and any other guests. You can leave a review afterwards.
Note the group discounts:
A group of 4 to 5 people will receive a 10% discount (€ 31.50 p.p.). A group of 6 to 8 people will receive a 20% discount (€ 28 p.p.).
(You do not have or want an Airbnb account? Do a business booking with Myra).
Choose a date below to see the availability.
Business bookings with Myra
€ 35 per person excluding VAT
Book with Myra if you organize a business outing, you will receive an invoice by email with 21% VAT.
The drawing tours take place on the following Fridays: July 10 and 17, August 7, 14, 21 and 28, September 4, 11, 18 and 25 from 13:30 to 16:00
You can also e-mail us to arrange a different date.